Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's not that I don't love you all....



OK, so, about the recent radio silence....

It's not that I don't love you.
It's not that I don't think about you. It's not that I don't have time. It's not that things are terrible, though it's not that things are amazing, either. It's not that I'm trying to hide anything, and it's not that I have nothing to tell. It's not that I'm uninspired (OK, it might be a teensy lack of inspiration). Really, I promise.

I don't know why, but lately I seem to have developed some kind of allergy to communication. (Not that I was the most excellent communicator before, mind you.) I mean, I still check my email religiously, and I want to respond. I even think of the things I'll say in my reply. But as my mouse hovers over the "Reply" button, it's like I break out into hives or something... I just hope it's not an epidemic!

Anyway, I apologize profusely for the lack of updates and the ever-growing pile of unanswered emails. And I have stories to tell, too! Tales of holidays spent in Barcelona and Cadiz (See Pictures Here)! Successes and failures in the classroom! Constantly changing ideas about next year (one day it's Spain, the next Turkey, the next Tanzania)! And more!

I promise that when this communication-averse sickness runs its course, I will regale you with verbose emails about nothing and endless rambling blog posts about silly minutiae. I imagine that'll happen soon -- I'm not exactly one to keep quiet for long...

Right. I'm going to post this now, before I develop a rash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home